Design and delivery of in-house assessment programmes for schools and universities.
Language Testing 123 and Norwich Institute for Language Education join forces to offer a complete set of consultancy services for language assessment. We combine expertise in all aspects of test design and use, teacher development and assessment reform.
- Needs analysis: review of existing testing practices and recommendations for assessment reform
- Comprehensive test development through all stages: design, guidelines, item-writing, construction, scoring and result reporting
- CEFR alignment of specifications, tests, tasks and items
- Curriculum and assessment alignment: integrating placement, diagnostic, achievement and proficiency testing within institutional curricula and syllabi
- Workshops and online training: bridging the gap between testing and teaching, moving from paper to digital, introduction to assessment, and much more
Contact us for more information.